CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Europe here I come!

I can't believe I haven't written about this yet....I'm going to study abroad for a month!! We will leave May 23rd and return June 22nd!
Our adventure starts in Edinburgh, Scotland! We have class from 9:00 until 1:00 Monday-Thursday the first week and then free time Friday, Saturday, & Sunday to do whatever we want! Then class again M-F and that's it for classes!! Then we get to travel Europe the rest of the time!
We leave Scotland and go to London for 5 days and then depart London via the Eurostar and arrive in Paris, France!!!!!!!!! WoW!! Can you believe I'm going to get to go to the Eiffel Tower??! Me either!!! We spend a few days in Paris and then head by train to Verona, Italy!!
Am I a lucky girl or what?! All the while we are in Europe, we are going to all the beautiful sites you can think of and more!! Holyrood Palace, Roslyn Chapel, St. Andrews, Eiffel Tower, Westminster, Champes de Elysse, etc.
This whole thing doesn't even feel real to me yet!
I found out about this whole thing from a really good friend who is going (thank goodness I will have someone to experience this with). Our trip is basically paid for because we are getting scholarships that are going to be around $5,300 right now (maybe more) and that pays the way and more....the only thing we have to take is our spending money....(which of course is going to be a lot!)
Thanks to my parents....who are allowing me to do this! They are awesome!! You better believe I will have a million pictures to post when I get back! There's only one bad thing about this trip...I can only pack one suit case that has to be under 50 lbs. WHAT?! If you know me, then you know this is going to be almost impossible for me!
I'll def. be blogging more about this as time gets closer! I'm soooooo excited!!! Europe here I come! :)

0 comments: