CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Inspired By a Friend

So I got to meet up with one of my best friends tonight and right before we left she said, "Courtney, you need to blog more!" It was wierd because about 5 min. before she said that, I was thinking the same thing! So then I got the incredible urge to blog as soon as I got home! So here I am.....inspired to write by my friend.
My night was pretty awesome! I didn't do homework and I met with Beth at Bakers Street and we just talked and talked and talked......and could have talked some more if Kelli wouldn't have needed paper from their parents house (thanks a lot Kelli) haha! Just kidding! I just had a lot to say since we hadn't seen each other in a while. But you know what's great? To know you have friends who are real. And I mean people who you know you can always trust, who will always be there, who don't judge you, and you just have a special connection with! I only have a couple like that and when I say a couple I mean I don't even need a whole hand....she's honestly one of my best friends! We honestly don't hang out much anymore because she is miss professional teacher now (you go girl!!) LoL....but I love talking to her and hanging out when we can.
I was inspired by my friend in more ways than one tonight....not just inspired to write a blog...

1 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

aw, court, i love you! i had a blast too. we really should do this more often!