CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mindy's Big Weekend!

As most of you know one of my best friends, Mindy, got married last weekend! I was one of her bridesmaids and just so happened to be in charge of her bachelorette party. This was my very first bachelorette party to plan and I thought I might go insane! I had no idea what to do at first. I did have lots of help from some friends and I appreciate them so much! We rented a LIMO for an hour (but ended up in it for only like 20 min). We were sticking out of the sun-roof of the limo yelling at cars and making them honk....it was so much fun! Then we all went over to the Olive Garden and had a yummy dinner and then back to my apartment club house for dessert and some fun! (thanks to Kristin and Andrea, it was decorated very cute) We played a couple of games and had dessert and them came the good stuff! Mindy opened her presents (mostly lingerie) She got enough to wear something different everynight for probably 3 months! After that we blind folded Mindy with some HUGE underwear and took her to Buffalo Wild Wings for some karaoke (however you spell it)....it was hilarious!! We had an awesome night and couldn't be happier for her!

Then came Saturday.....The BIG day!!! We got up early and decorated all morning until about 1:30 and then started getting ready. It all turned out so beautiful and the ceremony was absolutely amazing! Congratulations Mindy and Kasey!!

Mindy's bridal party! L to R: Jenna, Shawna, Millie, Heather, Me, and Sheena


Me and the beautiful bride to be getting ready!


Me and my handsome groomsman, Greg!

I do have pictures from the bachelorette party, but they are uploaded on my other computer so I will post them later!

0 comments: