CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break!

I'm sure almost everyone is blogging about it being Spring Break!!! I can not tell you how happy I am! I'm not doing much for the break, except for going to Dallas probably for a weekend to do some shopping!!!! That's about it! I do plan on sleeping in though!! I'm just so glad to be out of school! Hardly any of my friends will be here, so I'm going to have to find something to do! More shopping maybe?? That always seems to keep me happy and gives me something to do! haha!.....I know my dad probably doesn't like the sound of that, but Dad you have a daughter who just loves to shop! You know I get it from you! This is the way I look at it.....you know how you like to golf because it is a stress relief and something you just LOVE to do? Well, that's how shopping is for me! If I get upset or stressed out about something, then I just need to go shopping and it calms me down and I LOVE it! =)
So, it's Friday and Spring break has just begun! You know what I'm about to do? Curl up on the couch and watch TV because I'm SICK!!! Yes, that's right sick! I was throwing up with morning and some other stuff....and I still don't feel too much better, even after a 3 hour nap! What a way to start the break!

0 comments: